Jesús Galindo, Head Coach
I have always been a very athletic person, playing team sports in school and living an active lifestyle. As body image and weight issues began to affect my confidence, I started to educate myself on the best way to overcome these issues and increase my own fitness and well-being.
Along the way, I noticed that everyone struggles with muscle and joint issues, and leading an athletic life can exacerbate these problems. I decided to enhance my natural affinity for educating others by becoming a personal trainer and learning to correct these common problems. Corrective exercise training has become an essential part of my training style, helping my clients avoid injuries while getting in shape.
To date, I hold the following certifications:
- Certified Personal Trainer, National Academy Sports Medicine
- Corrective Exercise Specialist, National Academy Sports Medicine
- Performance Enhancement Specialist, National Academy Sports Medicine
- Fitness Nutrition Specialist, National Academy Sports Medicine
- Level 1 Certification with Functional Movement Systems
THE BODY PERFORMANCE PHILOSOPHY
Our approach to fitness is not "one size fits all." We endeavor to give each client a different experience, with a unique training plan designed to overcome their struggles. Each client will be analyzed individually, from different angles, using different disciplines to provide long-term solutions, giving them the tools to maintain and sustain a healthy life.